[FT] Rangers 2 (Arfield 52; Tavernier 59) - 1 Galatasaray

What a performance that was. Absolutely buzzing still 12 hours later! After a very even first half, we really stepped it up beginning of second half. The passing movement for both our goals was so quick and precise, that is clearly the result of hours of coaching drills by the backroom staff. Great play and deft finish for Arfield for the first goal. Taveniers position for the second is outrageous! As Walter said, that was no late full back run, he was almost loitering with intent, completely ignored by Turkish defence! The cheap goal we gave away made for a nervous ending. Jack was definitely heading that off the line had McGregor not diverted it! Not that it matters much now.

A final plaudit for RTV. Best £15 I've spent in a long time! What a great pundit line up and professional commentary accompaniment. Great when Gerrard joined them at end. His humble deference to Souness & Smith "large shoes to fill" says it all about our manager. :rfcbouncy:

27 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Quick look at the pots for today's draw.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/draws/

Our friends from Braga and Rapid await, and quite a few unknowns in pot 4.

I'd take anyone from Pot 1 as the glamour tie.

Pot 2: I'd want to avoid Qarabağ for travel reasons, and Leicester would be tough for a second tier team.

Pot 4: Obviously Dundalk would be the pick on grounds of being not too taxing logisticaly or competitively.