[FT] Celtic 0 - 2 Rangers (Goldson 9, 54)

58 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Thought we might have gone for Hagi but I can see the need to have a more disciplined runner in Barker.  Let’s hope he can add a bit of quality in the final 1/3.  

We need to put pressure on their centre half and keeper early doors.  Shell a few balls into the box to see how they cope.

Berker’s been terrible.  I’d be hooking him at half time

I don't think Morelos hasn't been that bad discipline wise.  The wee slap was daft but other than that he's just puting himself about like he always does.  It's just that Sky have a Morelos cam and even bears like McCoist find it too easy to have a go.

I'd just rather the wee man did a bit more.  He's been involved in some good play but has also given it away far too easily a few times.

Up our quality through the team and we'll win; settle for what we have and we put the three points at risk. It's a tricky balancing act. 

A few folk having a go at Barker; I think he's been OK and positionally sound.

The early goal has arguably stopped him going in behind as much as he's like because we're sitting a bit deeper and he's having to cover defensively then try to get forward on the transition.  That's where his pace is important to perform the shuttles between attacking and defensive phases.  Hagi doesn't really possess that so is more suited to when we have more of the ball in attacking areas.