[FT] Celtic 0 - 2 Rangers (Goldson 9, 54)

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Mo Farah would be jealous of Tavernier’s fitness levels

Goldson and Tavernier seem to have something far more important than mere fitness, They've got resilience. 

I thought Kamara was very unlucky to be dropped for Davis after the Livingston game. 

Many people pointed out Davis is more offensive than Kamara and that has certainly been the case since he came in. My point really though was that Kamara was unfortunate to be the one dropped. 

For me Jack has a lot of work to do to get back in the team over Kamara. I don't like them together and Kamara looks better this season than Jack. 

That's quite the place to be as i really rate Jack. 

Then we have the new guy and Arfield making himself undroppable.  

an embarasment of riches. 

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

I thought Kamara was very unlucky to be dropped for Davis after the Livingston game. 

Many people pointed out Davis is more offensive than Kamara and that has certainly been the case since he came in. My point really though was that Kamara was unfortunate to be the one dropped. 

For me Jack has a lot of work to do to get back in the team over Kamara. I don't like them together and Kamara looks better this season than Jack. 

That's quite the place to be as i really rate Jack. 

Then we have the new guy and Arfield making himself undroppable.  

an embarasment of riches. 

And Aribo and Zungu both to come in ?

We played well on Saturday.  They were awful though - no ideas, no creativity, no nothing.  Yes, we were partly responsible for that due to good tactics and some exemplary performances but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  

A lot of work to be done.  More so against the likes of Killie and Aberdeen than against a Celtc side who are on the way down but not out of fuel yet.

Edited by Gonzo79