• Scott Arfield
    • Ryan Kent
    • Brandon Barker
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Ryan Jack
    • Cedric Itten
    • Joe Aribo

24 minutes ago, craig said:

I would actually say back 5.  Strange though that sounds.  Because, little though McGregor had to do.... if he doesnt come out and close that angle when Griffiths is put through, and force him wide, then it is almost certainly a goal which leads to a much more nervy end to the game at 2-1.

Good call although the only reason racist didn't go down was because he thought he an angle to score from but i'm sure he will be spoken too for not going down

Edited by onevision

Brian Laudrup has his say,

“I thought (Glen) Kamara was the best player on the park in the Old Firm game. Just outstanding. He was crucial to the control Rangers had,” Laudrup said. “That control left Celtic looking clueless at points in their attempts to produce an attacking threat.

“Kamara’s decision-making sets him apart. It is exceptional when he is at his best. On Saturday, his footballing brain was in top gear to run beside his technical qualities. Kamara’s value will only rise if he impresses for Finland at Euro 2020 next summer.”

Really interesting to see him specify his decision-making and his footballing brain. Really encouraging, because add those things to his obvious technical ability and you have some player on your hands.

On 19/10/2020 at 11:01, compo said:

It's a no brainer defender scores two to beat our biggest rivals he's defending at one end and doing the job that our front men should be doing scoring goals :rfc:

This. On another day, Kamara, Tav or Helander would have got it, bit as Compo said Connor Goldson was solid gold in defense and attack so must win it for me, 

Goldson really deserves the award for his overall play, he is commanding and shows great leadership from the back, to score 2 goals in this fixture shouldn't be underestimated, it is noticeable whoever plays beside  him at the back looks good and he has had a great start to the season so I'm going for Goldson.

Kamara was a stand out in midfield and when he is on his game he truly is a top player and it's hard to believe we got him for £50k, he also deserves a shout for MOTM.

So Goldson for me.