Next 10 fixtures: Ours vs theirs

one thing i have noticed is they have a free midweek a week on Wednesday. Aberdeen are also free but they haven't rearranged the game. 

Are they bricking it to play Aberdeen at home?

can they do that as putting this off until they have a new manager and perhaps players in Jan is surely outwith the bounds of sporting integrity.  

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

one thing i have noticed is they have a free midweek a week on Wednesday. Aberdeen are also free but they haven't rearranged the game. 

Are they bricking it to play Aberdeen at home?

can they do that as putting this off until they have a new manager and perhaps players in Jan is surely outwith the bounds of sporting integrity.  

An interesting observation I always thought that any free midweek date would be used to hold games that had been put off 

11 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

they have another the first week in Jan but are off to Dubai. When will they pluck up the courage to play these games....

Surely being out of European competition means they will be having a few free midweek slots ?

56 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I suspect TV will want to show the Celtic v Aberdeen match so they'll have a lot of input into the date. I also suspect Celtic will try and hold this match back as long as possible in the hope of getting fans in. It would be ironic if by the time supporters are allowed back into matches Celtic's are boycotting theirs...

Other than his renumeration package, Lawwell is having a nightmare these past few months.

From duff managerial appointments in the Hampden showers to an angry mob of his own at the door, who might get worse and turn to apathy #TopTierClosed

From aggressively lobbying the government on fans, getting his chums at the SPFL to get the date of the OF match to where he wanted and then finding Covid19 wasn't in on his plan. 

I reckon the next AGM, will be Peters last with the PLC, regardless of what now happens on the pitch.

Edited by buster.

34 minutes ago, buster. said:

Other than his renumeration package, Lawwell is having a nightmare these past few months.

From duff managerial appointments in the Hampden showers to an angry mob of his own at the door, who might get worse and turn to apathy #TopTierClosed

From aggressively lobbying the government on fans, getting his chums at the SPFL to get the date of the OF match to where he wanted and then finding Covid19 wasn't in on his plan. 

I reckon the next AGM, will be Peters last with the PLC, regardless of what now happens on the pitch.

no chance he can earn anything like that elsewhere and will walk. 

My Guess is he goes but because of what happens on the park which are largely his fault.