Castore Sign Newcastle Deal

• Bluedell changed the title to Castore Sign Newcastle Deal

Castore clearly, despite claims to the contrary, have no idea how Rangers fans feel about kit deals and the shadow of Ashley.

This will make a lot of Bears sit up and think whether we have been getting the whole truth or not. Given what we’ve went through, it’s hard not to get a bit edgy where kit deals and Ashley are mentioned in the same sentence.

Im not saying we have anything to worry about and that there is anything other than a smelly coincidence but if Castore wanted to reassure Rangers fans that they are nothing to do with Ashley, they have just made that a whole lot more difficult. 

I fear for the 2 owners of Castore, they have signed a deal with the devil, and will almost certainly come to regret it.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I fear for the 2 owners of Castore, they have signed a deal with the devil, and will almost certainly come to regret it.

Question is....when did they sign a deal with the devil?  Too much of a coincidence for me personally, I smell a rat. 

Edited by weebluedevil