Black Black Black Black Black

It's interesting to note that the UK media seems to be ignoring the fact that a significant percentage of the racist messages aimed at Rashford, Sancho and Baka were from accounts based overseas.

Or that the graffiti on the Rashford mural didn't include any actual racism (unless the words 'b*stard' and 'sh*t' are racist).

There's no doubt racism does exist and needs to be dealt with but there is an exaggeration of recent events currently going on.  Who benefits from this, other than the race industry (which is a fast growing sector)?

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's interesting to note that the UK media seems to be ignoring the fact that a significant percentage of the racist messages aimed at Rashford, Sancho and Baka were from accounts based overseas.

Or that the graffiti on the Rashford mural didn't include any actual racism (unless the words 'b*stard' and 'sh*t' are racist).

There's no doubt racism does exist and needs to be dealt with but there is an exaggeration of recent events currently going on.  Who benefits from this, other than the race industry (which is a fast growing sector)?

Qui Bonos always. If this whole critical race theory thing didn’t have such an express and explicit and overt record in the academic literature I’d jump on the Gribz train off the edge of a cliff and swear the Illuminati was cooking this up so we fought amongst ourselves while they cooked up a master plan. There is no proportionality at all, and there’s virtue signalling and there’s something more sinister and it’s beginning to feel on the verge of more sinister. 

The true conspiracy is that the Russians are great at bots. And the media abandoned its post, and at started reporting on where the bots live - Twitter. 

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Total overkill by the twitteratti and Nu football / know nothing mob. I think many Utd fans would agree with that Tory MP. Rashford was crap last season and his place even came under threat from Mason Greenwood - it is not racist to ask the question if he should butt out of politics and concentrate on football. Though i suppose it's a quick route to a MBE that are given out like confetti by the luvvies. 

43 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Your admiration of ancient Greece is justified, no question, but it doesn’t excuse you getting your Latin wrong.

cui bono, old bean.

I do it for Greece. Non secuitere. Horrible dickstoo.

Edited by bmck

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think all Britons should take the knee at midday, in solidarity with Cuba (and Colin Kaepernick's American Football career).

Five times a day surely

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think all Britons should take the knee at midday, in solidarity with Cuba (and Colin Kaepernick's American Football career).

I'm sure the sentiment is being considered by the leftie pond dwellers.