Separate Entity FC v Sparta Prague Reserves

On 06/11/2020 at 17:51, ian1964 said:

Titter.

Good luck to him.

Implementing a culture change in time to save his season would be quite an accomplishment. Even if he can implement it the returns don't come until some time further into the future.

I note from reports that Sheffield Wednesday has dispensed with the services of its manager, Mr Gary Monk.

(Pulis, apparently.)

If Satan's Slaves FC were to do likewise with its manager, a replacement would be available relatively cheaply, ie with no compen. and appropriate enough to calm the, ahem, superstitious support......

Founded by a monk, now managed by a Monk.

Just saying. 

12 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I note from reports that Sheffield Wednesday has dispensed with the services of its manager, Mr Gary Monk.

(Pulis, apparently.)

If Satan's Slaves FC were to do likewise with its manager, a replacement would be available relatively cheaply, ie with no compen. and appropriate enough to calm the, ahem, superstitious support......

Founded by a monk, now managed by a Monk.

Just saying. 

If I thought the best Celtic could find was Gary Monk then I'd be a very optimistic bear indeed.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

4-1 yet again ? .

Hot on the heels of Andy Walkers proclamation that The Tic were on top at Parkhead (1-4)...Paddy Bonner declares on the BBC webpage that sellik are "in control" of the match at 2-1 down. It ends up 1-4 again. Safe to say, I won't be asking these guys for the lottery numbers anytime soon...