Separate Entity FC v Sparta Prague Reserves

13 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Whilst it's funny, this is the result that will get him the sack unfortunately. 

I don't get all this it's bad that TLB gets the sack!!, the only team that can defeat us is us!. We have won nothing yet, but we are on the right track, playing some wonderful football, however every time they get beat makes me smile and the more often they get beat makes me laugh, that isn't new! I have always been like that.

Edited by ian1964

Disgraceful behaviour at Piggery Place.

Surely there will be questions and a debate at Hoyrood Wind Farm tomorrow, Poileas action , special courts (at, say the meat market), to deal with the fhilth, and exemplary sentences dispensed. Can we still send the c unts to the Antipodes?

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Surely there will be questions and a debate at Hoyrood Wind Farm tomorrow

There's a referendum to be arranged.  No time to worry about the yahoo victims being oppressed by the Police.