4LadsHadADream: The Podcast with Billy Gilmour (E27)

Don't forget folks that we also have the Gersnet Podcast live every Sunday night on our YouTube channel as well as the superb 4Lads interviews.

In recent weeks we've also had bonus Europa League previews as well and hope to maintain these extra pods through this Euro run and hopefully into next year.

A lot of hard work goes into all this FREE content (not forgetting this forum and our main site articles) so if you're able to support us with a like, a share, or a contribution along the line (our written match previews have sadly fallen away this season) it really is much appreciated. 

Finally, I know ads are annoying but if you're able to keep these on display instead of using ad blockers that would be a help as all the Gersnet content is supplied by myself at a loss. I wouldn't do this if I couldn't afford to but every penny does help... :)

While there is no doubt this young lad is a real talent and looks likely to go on and have a great career, surely he/anyone cannot be called a former Rangers player unless they have played a first team game? Rangers youth player for sure, but not Rangers player, in my book anyway. (Pedantic Loyal!)

Huge credit to Stevie for getting another big interview, and the boy comes across well, albeit he only sounds about 12!  Not much Rangers content but an interesting listen.