[FT] Rangers 8 (Arfield 16; Roofe 18, 54; Aribo 19, 36; Barker 62; Tavernier 65 pen, 69) - 0 Hamilton Acas

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I feel like we're getting a bit carried away with the table. 

They've got two games in hand. 

Points on the board are better than games in hand.  They SHOULD win their games in hand but so long as they HAVE to that is to our advantage.

But, yes, I see it as being 3 clear, not 9

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Great performance and result today.  

I think that, yet again, the international break works against us.

But if we keep winning games after international breaks the way we have been, we will be saying that all season.... yes please :D

1 hour ago, rbr said:

Now let me start this and be very clear I am not comparing teams or squads , however , and it’s only an opinion , not since Dick Advocatts era , can I remember a time where I simply don’t know our best team , I can’t pay this squad a higher compliment , they are awesome , I lovevwatching this team play .

Agreed.

I posted earlier in the thread I was hopping to see a fair few changes to the starting line up, I know it is normally wrong to make too many changes as it is so important to keep winning, but I have confidence just now whoever starts it will not weaken our team, I am convinced SG and his coaching staff have every confidence in all the players as we really do have a very strong squad just now and every player knows what they should be doing in our system, and SG & his staff deserve all the credit for that, whatever our starting line up is I know it doesn't make much of a difference to the way we play,

1 hour ago, craig said:

Points on the board are better than games in hand.  They SHOULD win their games in hand but so long as they HAVE to that is to our advantage.

Agreed.

However mentally our squad will be feeding of the positive fact that they are 9 pts clear, if we just keep winning up to when we play them next our players will have the belief to hammer them, again!!.

There is a different feel about this season, and it is a determination to win and right now we are flying, long may it continue.

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I feel like we're getting a bit carried away with the table. 

They've got two games in hand. 

Mr negative :P no in all seriousness you are right. However they go to Easter Rd when we play the sheep, another potential banana skin and where we faced by far our hardest challenge to date

We need to forget the rhetoric here , this Celtic team have been beaten once , by us ,and have drawn against an Aberdeeen side playing at home who are on or were on a great run ,they are still a massive threat ,they have a wage bill of approx 3 times ours , money talks in football .

But if we keep on winning there is nothin* they can do , hold your nerve fellow bears ? 

3 hours ago, craig said:

Possibly 4 with the GD