Brexit - the Boris sellout

The EU have published a helpful explanatory document in English to tell us all about the rights we are losing.  One devastating blow is that passports for pets will be discontinued. This is awful. If only I’d known this outcome four years ago. Boris out.

Never mind. Sturgeon’s greeting.

11 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Maybe I'm being thick, but why are most of them upset at the agreement? 

You aren't thick Bluedell !

It's only the petty, simplistic, short-sighted, vindictive and sad nature of the cult coming to the fore.

That was quite a shitstorm of tweets from Sturgeon when the news broke of a Brexit agreement, every one of them dripping in petulance and spite. In reality all it achieved was to confirm the poverty of her position to deliver her obsession. I'm more convinced than ever that the extension granted by the Brexit delay is over and the end is drawing near for this venomous wee dictator. 

11 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Maybe that this is approaching the final chapter and despite the efforts of the aforementioned the UK will be a separate entity within Europe

I prefer to see it as becoming a separate entity in the world?

"Europe" is so yesterday, so petty.

Thinking about that list, have there been any notable departures from these islands yet? Hopefully for many the notion of living in an imperialist, xenophobic, slave-trading, forest-burning, Dickensian Britain will be intolerable.

I said a good while back that the long game may have a fundamental sting in the tail for some.

ie.....An Independent Scotland in Europe.

The ingredients are coming together for the Independence part of it to be considered as plausible.

How seperate will the seperate entity become and will you have effectively been campaigning for the break-up of the UK these past few years ?

Edited by buster.

13 minutes ago, buster. said:

I said a good while back that the long game may have a fundamental sting in the tail for some.

ie.....An Independent Scotland in Europe.

The ingredients are coming together for the Independence part of it to be considered as plausible.

How seperate will the seperate entity become and will you have been effectively campaigning for the break-up of the UK these past few years ?

Alternatively it may well signal the beginning of the end of the possibility of independence. 

The sole positive of a yes vote back in 2014 was the certainty of being kicked out if the EU.

Just now, forlanssister said:

Alternatively it may well signal the beginning of the end of the possibility of independence. 

The sole positive of a yes vote back in 2014 was the certainty of being kicked out if the EU.

Mibbes aw mibbes naw 

Two of the ingredients I mentioned a while back were Johnson becoming PM and a worsening economic situation.

Added to the fact that the majority of Scotland voted to Remain.

Then the inability of other Scottish political parties (than SNP) to make-up significant ground.

An ingredient I'd add in continuation is if the Tories win the next GE and the question of what an economic crisis of historic proportions will look like on the streets.

How will the politcal landscape as a whole further develop in what are historical times...?