Brexit - the Boris sellout

9 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

It’s where the EU goes from here that’s the key issue.

Everyone will be going in the same direction.

The UK always had their own money printing press, which was always a very sound idea to retain.

IMO the Euro has always been fatally flawed and there will come a day of reckoning.

Edited by buster.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Calls out X for being petty.

Then a few minutes later puts up a post that you can classify as petty.

Beyond that you could also look at the Freedom of Speech/Expression (FoS/E) angle.

Alongside the forum rep. Gonzo,... Bill is probably the poster who has most passionately and certainly loudly, defended the right to FoS/E.

As is his habit, the noble principal only applies in certain cases. Here and in various posts, those who have been on the other side of the argument should think about leaving the UK. 

It's the same in anti-racism. High and Mighty principals only have credibility if they are applied accross the board.

You can't credibily apply (to one race) the very thing you loudly preach against (regards another race). It is close to the definition of racism.

Trumpism was also big on contradictions.

Of course, few of his base would notice and those that did, would dismiss it within the polar political environment that Donald was always keen to make sure stayed polar. Although, I think I mentioned on here at the time, but his injecting bleach moment (not a contradiction) damaged him because even his base knew that was looney tunes.

"Let he who is without sin..........."

Edited by forlanssister

56 minutes ago, buster. said:

Everyone will be going in the same direction.

The UK always had their own money printing press, which was always a very sound idea to retain.

IMO the Euro has always been fatally flawed and there will come a day of reckoning.

Tis why the Bundesbank has always been ready to reprint Deutschmarks, what then for the unity and common purpose of the European project?

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Beyond that you could also look at the Freedom of Speech/Expression (FoS/E) angle.

Alongside the forum rep. Gonzo,... Bill is probably the poster who has most passionately and certainly loudly, defended the right to FoS/E.

As is his habit, the noble principal only applies in certain cases. Here and in various posts, those who have been on the other side of the argument should think about leaving the UK. 

What did Bill say that goes against freedom of speech?

FoS is a concept you really seem to struggle with, buster - it's very simple.

12 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Tis why the Bundesbank has always been ready to reprint Deutschmarks, what then for the unity and common purpose of the European project?

Simples, it will divide !

The reason I wanted (was't allowed a vote) the UK to remain was down to personal reasons (I previously told you).

In the traditional sense, that as CEO of buster plc...I have to look out for the interests of the majority shareholder ?

Therein lys a declared contradiction.

One that concerns my interests rather than loudly proclaimed principles on 3rd party issues.

Edited by buster.

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

Simples, it will divide !

The reason I wanted (was't allowed a vote) the UK to remain was down to personal reasons.

In the traditional sense, that as CEO of buster plc...I have to look out for the interests of the majority shareholder ?

Therein lys a declared contradiction.

One that concerns my interests rather than loudly proclaimed principles on 3rd party issues.

And there you demonstrate exactly why Scotland will remain in the Union, people vote with their wallets. Simples ?

1 minute ago, forlanssister said:

And there you demonstrate exactly why Scotland will remain in the Union, people vote with their wallets. Simples ?

It might be interesting how the next version of the traditional referendum 'Project Fear' Campaign' were to be conducted given that it would be a bloody economic mess South of the border as well.

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

It might be interesting how the next version of the traditional referendum 'Project Fear' Campaign' were to be conducted given that it would be a bloody economic mess South of the border as well.

Or rather "Project Reality" v "Project Fantasy".