As the new season approaches we will hopefully start to get busy again. It hasnt been that bad a summer as most regulars have continued.

But i thought id see if there is any changes / suggestions that anyone would like to put forward? Then with Frankies approval we can get them in place for the new season.

I know Juffery mentioned he would like a sports room on its own. This could be a good shout but I dont want it merged with football chat.

Weekly collums is another thing that will start in the season. Im sure Frankie will keep up his Gersnet analysis and post-match ratings. I will look after the Pre-match preview and will be assisted on this by asking 1 or 2 to do this for me if Im not around.

Hopefully we get "Cammy Rants" back aswell plus another from elsewhere.

I think we should bring back "Donkey of the Week" for the new season and this could be anyone from a poster to a player or pundit.

:)

I will be starting up the footie quiz once the new season kicks in and if you want i can start up a prdiction league. I will do the prediction league on here, SPL preiction league and Champions league prediction league.

SPorts forum and donkey of the week sounds good as well

Good stuff gribz...

We're having a wee problem with our NewsNow subscription the now so I'm trying to fix that.

Any contributions and suggestions for articles are always welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...

How you getting on with Newsnow Frankie??

New season approaching, if any changes wanted lets discuss.

But lets try and get the place buzzing for the next few weeks, every regular post as much as possible (relevant stuff though :) , so Jon we dont need another 84 pages of naked women on the totty thread - well we do actually)