[FT] Rangers 4 (Kent 15; Roofe 29; Arfield 49; Tavernier 53 pen) - 0 Aberdeen

20 minutes ago, craig said:

3 points now ever more critical to apply even more pressure on Celtic, who are currently 2-0 down at Easter Road (please don't jinx it Craig....) - Jamie Murphy with a goal and an assist. 

You never learn!

Still, they dropped 2 points, makes no difference though, we still need to win tomorrow to pile on the pressure. They're stumbling badly keep pressuring them and they'll collapse! 55 on its way if we can keep it going, it doesn't matter what they do now if we keep doing our thing!

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

You never learn!

I am contending that it was a good thing that they came back from 2 down for a draw - now Celtic will persevere with Lennon instead of getting rid.  The longer he is there the more points they will drop and the better it will be for us

Just now, the gunslinger said:

Better result for us anyway. Keeps lennon in a job just. 

Strange that you (by that I mean the collective "we") actually prefer a draw to a loss - but I completely agree - the longer Lennon stays the better it is for us IMHO.