• Ryan Kent
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Steven Davis
    • Cedric Itten
    • Jermaine Defoe
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Glen Kamara

Picking men of the match is becoming more difficult with each match. Long may this continue.

The team, as a whole, is playing well, as a whole, and nobody is 'carrying' the side, or performing significantly better than anyone else. 

As for Sunday, I would offer Tavenier, by a fairly fine margin. He is playing with confidence and ebullience. 

I didn't think it was a difficult decision and despite a wide range of decent performances, Tavernier was at the heart of everything and gets my vote by quite a long country mile. There were times last season when he was rank but like many great Rangers player before him he has battled through the hard times, shouldered the disappointments and emerged at the other side as twice the player he was. One other thing - as his performances have improved and his confidence has grown, Tavernier has at long last started to look like a Rangers captain. I take my hat off to him.

Otherwise, a mention in despatches for the two Ryans, both of whom look like they were born to play for Rangers and are clearly seen as key ingredients in Gerrard's recipe for success.

Great team performance all round, Arfield was outstanding, however Tav has been fantastic this season and in the EL and he is leading the team with his performances, goals & assists so for that reason I am going with Tav.

13 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Great team performance all round, Arfield was outstanding, however Tav has been fantastic this season and in the EL and he is leading the team with his performances, goals & assists so for that reason I am going with Tav.

It's Man of the Match, not Man of the Season

Get it changed. :D 

13 hours ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Very close call between Arfield & Tavernier. Arfield just edges it for me! Overall a great team performance but.....did Balagun give anybody else the jitters on a couple of occasions? ? Or was it just me??

Yes. 

He took too many risks -- or, at least a couple.

As I said in the match thread, it's completely unnecessary; his normal game is more than adequate.