Gersnet Forum | Player of the Year Race 2020/21 | November

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Terrific stuff. i wonder how this has changed since last season because all the top contenders this time were also here throughout last season.

It takes time to gel?.

I don't know if it is because we have been used to watching garbage since our admin? but this team is playing some of the best football I have seen a Rangers team play! am I wrong?.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

It takes time to gel?.

I don't know if it is because we have been used to watching garbage since our admin? but this team is playing some of the best football I have seen a Rangers team play! am I wrong?.

All I'm saying is that last season, as well as the five mentioned above, we also had Davis, McGregor, Morelos, Jack, Arfield, Aribo ..... and I just wondered if any of them featured in the top five then. That's all really.

Players like Kamara and Davis were excellent for periods last season but were also poor at other times.  Which is one of the reasons I'm trying not to get too excited just now.

Helender is a bit of an unsung hero - he's a very good defender.  Arfield has also been great this season.  Aribo looked class at the start of the season but hasn't hit those heights since he returned from injury.

We can improve but I have no doubt there will be blips too - it's all about keeping those to an absolute minimum.

Edited by Gonzo79

It has been a great start.  We threw away 3 points at Easter Road though (I'm not as bothered about the Livi game, as that was just one of those days).  

If Aribo, Kent, Hagi, Roofe and/or Morelos are all in form, we could run up a cricket score.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It has been a great start.  We threw away 3 points at Easter Road though (I'm not as bothered about the Livi game, as that was just one of those days).  

If Aribo, Kent, Hagi, Roofe and/or Morelos are all in form, we could run up a cricket score.

Technically we threw away 2 points at Easter Road :ninja: