[FT] Rangers 2 (Arfield 7; Roofe 69) - 2 Benfica

6 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Mate, just bringing on subs for the sake of it doesn't really work, I thought we were doing as well as we could, I thought our players were playing as well as they can, who would you have brought on and for who? it's not that simple. I think it was a fair result, I thought we were unlucky but a draw was probably fair, although we should have had a penalty, all in we are still unbeaten:rfcbouncy:

The players were knackered, they ran themselves into the ground, I agree they were magnificent. I would probably have brought on Barker for Roofe just to run with ball away from danger areas, and possibly Helander for Arfield to strengthen the back line. But hey, you’re right, in the end the result was a good one. Frustrated nonetheless not to have taken a huge scalp. I am proud of them, and they deserved to win. Bad call by the ref and assistant for the penalty. Should have VAR in the group stages tbh. 

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I thought Kamara was exceptional again tonight 

This guy has improved so much under SG, excellent, yet I always think he could do more!!?, he certainly has the ability to keep improving