Maradona Has Died at 60

39 minutes ago, onevision said:

Messi the greatest ever Argentine player...with I.M.O Pele still the greatest ever with Ronaldo  ( the Christiano variety ) up there ahead of Maradona

I wouldn't put Maradona in the top five in my lifetime. It's all about opinions and mine is that (in no particular order) Pele, Messi, Zidane, Cruyff, Ronaldo, Maldini, Zico .... all better.

3 hours ago, Uilleam said:

No room for Alfredo di Stefano?

di Stefano could make room for himself.

I didn’t want to overload with old guys. Magyar’s sabre or Argentine’s stiletto? I opted for the spectacular.

41 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

di Stefano could make room for himself.

I didn’t want to overload with old guys. Magyar’s sabre or Argentine’s stiletto? I opted for the spectacular.

Aaaaah....

Glad it wasn't a senior moment.

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

Seen it all now. Minutes silence for Maradona at Fir Park. 

Grief culture is complete.  

Minutes silences should only occur when the deceased played for or managed one of the clubs playing.

I saw someone on social media saying that Diego "went too soon".  That really sums up the hollow shite spouted nowadays.  The guy was a terrific footballer but also abused substances most of his adult life.