• Leon Balogun
    • Borna Barisic
    • Scott Arfield
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

Again, a fine team performance tonight and it really is a pity that we lost two late goals after being well organised beforehand.

I thought Morelos was superb, as were Roofe and Kent, but felt Balogun stood out most and has been a brilliant signing by Scoulding et al.

As SG said, this was very much a group performance and as a group we played rather well in Europe. Three players stood out a little from that group, with Balogun doing ever so well in defence (and the thought that "a Berliner" is doing fine is obviously great), Kamara was working tirelessly all night and my MotM Roofe played a striker's role that we IMHO rarely have seen for a few years, tackling and chasing the opposition right to our area as well as providing a constant threat. Borna was fine too, Davis controlling our midfield ... all in all, as I said over on the German board, I really really like this group of players and how they apply themelves these days. No-one knows whether they can become even better, but if we keep this style of play and be consistent, this team has the ability to make us all quite happy.