League Cup Quarter-Final Draw?

11 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Careful! there are a few petals on here who don't like laughing at Separate Entity FC ?

I can't be doing with this pussy-footing around - the guilty parties should be named and shamed. ?

2 hours ago, Bill said:

the guilty parties should be named and shamed

I raised an objection about laughing at them during matches where they are losing.

With regards to Lennon, Scottish football is better off without him, so I'm happy for him to go ASAP.

Looking at the draw, Hibs look like the only side capable of beating us.  We have to take this opportunity to win a trophy - silverware is a vital part of our progress.

7 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I just seen that they've been beaten 5 times in 10 games? Is that right?

Horrendous run. 

My issue is that none of those defeats were in the league, which is all that matters to me. 

Glass half empty.

I listened to Sportsound and they were very open this time in saying that a number of players had simply chucked it. I suspect they may have decided this was the perfect opportunity to get him sacked, no points dropped but a totally embarrassing home loss, this time in a domestic match.  

13 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Horrendous run. 

My issue is that none of those defeats were in the league, which is all that matters to me. 

Glass half empty.

And I’m actually with you to an extent. Don’t mind laughing at them a wee bit but it is still early days for the league. It wouldn’t be the first time a manager change has brought about a dramatic change in form. They’ve somehow got through this spell so far only 5 points behind (not including games in hand). If things were to go to plan for the rest of this year, the OF game at Ibrox becomes huge to extend that gap. 

Edited by DMAA

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I listened to Sportsound and they were very open this time in saying that a number of players had simply chucked it. I suspect they may have decided this was the perfect opportunity to get him sacked, no points dropped but a totally embarrassing home loss, this time in a domestic match.  

Some of their players are done replace them from within the current squad appoint their new manager sign Willsher and they are back in the race , but enough of them it's up to our coaches and players to maintain their good form and results and make a play for the title slack off and we will suffer there's a long way to go in this race .

53 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Their next three league matches are at home, whereas we've got to go to Tannadice and have other away fixtures.

We will doubtless have a blip at some point and 5 points isn't much of a gap this early in the season.

Yesterday's result just gives us a better chance of winning a cup, as far as I'm concerned. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Horrendous run. 

Glass half empty.

one of them was a defeat to us in the league. 

2 win in 10. 

Lost 4 in a row at home in all comps. 

one win is a game from last season. 

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Their next three league matches are at home, whereas we've got to go to Tannadice and have other away fixtures.

We will doubtless have a blip at some point and 5 points isn't much of a gap this early in the season.

Yesterday's result just gives us a better chance of winning a cup, as far as I'm concerned. 

4 defeats in a row at home.