Covid19 Immunity Passports are Inevitable

1 hour ago, onevision said:

Once the side effects of those vaccinated become visible it will be easy to tell apart those who have and those who haven't.

Which particular side effects were you thinking about? The side effect where you don't get Covid19?

Edited by Bill

5 minutes ago, compo said:

I visited a cousin at the weekend he's 70 and spent five weeks in a Glasgow hospital with virus and believe me you wouldn't wish this on anyone so if your lucky enough to get vaccinated take it 

There's a good reason I was put on the shielding list and my chances of surviving Covid19 would not be great. So I will be unashamedly standing in line for this vaccine, side effects and all. Like most things in life, perspective is seldom consistent from person to person.

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know a handful of people who have tested positive and apart from one bloke (my age), who had some breathing difficulties, they've all been fine.

Phew that's a relief, I've clearly been worrying about nothing. Why didn't you say so sooner?

On 08/12/2020 at 18:54, Ieatbats said:

Vaccine passports are inevitable and necessary in my own opinion, there are many countries already saying they wil refuse entry to those who cannot prove they have been vaccinated 

What do you imagine would happen without vaccination passports?

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

Phew that's a relief, I've clearly been worrying about nothing. Why didn't you say so sooner?

Compo gave an example and I thought I'd add in my own tuppence worth, to provide some balance.

No need to be so defensive, Bill.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Compo gave an example and I thought I'd add in my own tuppence worth, to provide some balance.

No need to be so defensive, Bill.

Lighten up, is humour dead among the righteous mob? As a long standing proponent of racist genocide I have an obligation to act reprehensibly at least one every day. Nothing personal, it was just your turn. Sorry.