The sheer brass neck of that mob

19 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

In fairness they have previously came back from these trips strongly. 

True, but previously there was also a 3 week winter break.  This time around they play us on the 2nd, then Hibs on the 11th.  9 days between.  And the quickest, direct flight between Scotland and Dubai is apparently 7 hours 20 minutes.  That will take a but out of them just on the travel alone.

Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, but with just 9 days between games and half a day spent in the air, I don't see how this actually helps them this season.

On 01/12/2020 at 18:42, stewarty said:

Why on earth are they travelling to Dubai given the current public health uncertainties?  Baffling.

What isn't baffling, is the SPFL conspiring to do their bidding.

I think that is the issue here.

The ruling as such, is within how the SPFL say they deal with such circumstances. However, the extraordinary circumstance of a global pandemic surely has to be considered in this instance, given the reason why Celtic requested the fixture change.

Blair (SPFL) gave Peter his desired Old Firm Fixture date and how that rebounded on poor Peter. It could happen again

The best laid schemes o' mice an' men / Gang aft a-gley.” 

i would have assumed those provisions would have been put in place to deal with exceptional circumstances like urgent maintenance or acts of God, not to pander to the home sides requirement for a jolly to integrate their new manager.

"in the land of the Peter, the oriental eyed man is king"

I note Peter has ordered the construction of a metal fence around ra Stade de Gadd. Apparently, the thought of revolting Green Brigaders has stimulated this action. St Johnstone, a team undefeated in the last eleven games are visiting the chamber of secrets to face ra Sellik, two wins in the last ten matches. Peter appears fearful

14 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

I note Peter has ordered the construction of a metal fence around ra Stade de Gadd. Apparently, the thought of revolting Green Brigaders has stimulated this action. St Johnstone, a team undefeated in the last eleven games are visiting the chamber of secrets to face ra Sellik, two wins in the last ten matches. Peter appears fearful

Will Cosgrove cross over toward the crash barriers as the Saints go marching in ?

Peter needs all the friends he can muster........