Dave King to Sell Shares to Club 1872

Leaving aside any fixation with the antics of Keith Jackson, what's really needed in this debate is for Club1872 to explain clearly and in public why £13m of fans' donations should be given to Dave King instead of to Rangers. 

41 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If we need Jackson or the DR to make an informed opinion about anything, never mind Rangers, I'd think a lemmings-like approach might be required. 

Too many times in our relatively recent past, the Rangers support in general have adopted a lemmings-like approach, been guided there in part by those who advised them to ignore X, Y or Z and have found themselves to have been bullshitted/exploited............then they have gone and repeated the same mistake again and show no signs of learning lessons.

Examples involving Jackson being Ticketus story/CW/2011 and DR ban/Easdales & Toxic Jack/2013(IIRC)

To be clear.

Jackson is a poor journalist but does retain a relatively significant role in the whole low quality shooting match of Scottsh Fitbaw. With KJ and the DR, it's not so much a one-sided conspiracy, it's more about money (note. BBC Scotland is different/more influence and more conspirationally political). The DR is now, like other tabloids, pretty much a clickbait orientated comic but once in a while something worth reading may come up (that will take different guises for different people).

Bottomline

Mind is better kept open and situations judged on their merits as and when they come along.

Edited by buster.

Gersnet 4lads podcast is out tomorrow, Blog has been posting detailing everything we ask but they go above and beyond that explaining everything 

It is 90mins long 

It clarifies everything from Fall outs, money going straight into the club etc and what King says is extremely interesting 

If Rangers want the £13m then they will get it, he clarifies everything in this offer on the podcast 

I’ll further add, Chris and I asked the questions without opinion or influence, there is no opinion except to thank Dave King personally and on behalf of those that had asked me to on the podcast

We tried to ask the questions and get the answers folk wanted 

14 minutes ago, buster. said:

Bottomline

Mind is better kept open and situations judged on their merits as and when they come along.

If anyone thinks Keith Jackson is the key to an open mind then God help us all.

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

If anyone thinks Keith Jackson is the key to an open mind then God help us all.

No one has said he is.

You are basically howling at the moon. Perhaps better to follow your own advice and talk about Club1872 and it's intentions.

Edited by buster.

26 minutes ago, buster. said:

Jackson didn't say anything that hasn't already been said.

Newspapers are generally hanging on the coattails of breaking news these days and this is no different. 

18 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Gersnet 4lads podcast is out tomorrow, Blog has been posting detailing everything we ask but they go above and beyond that explaining everything 

It is 90mins long 

It clarifies everything from Fall outs, money going straight into the club etc and what King says is extremely interesting 

If Rangers want the £13m then they will get it, he clarifies everything in this offer on the podcast 

I’ll further add, Chris and I asked the questions without opinion or influence, there is no opinion except to thank Dave King personally and on behalf of those that had asked me to on the podcast

Stevie, well done for getting this organised and done !

Hopefully will bring a degree of clarity on some of the issues.

Edited by buster.

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Jackson didn't say anything that hasn't already been said.

Newspapers are generally hanging on the coattails of breaking news these days and this is no different. 

Yes, newspapers (especially tabloid comics) generally scan social media, see what is popular/controversial and jump on the back of it.

Sometimes trending controversial subjects will coincide with actual news or issues worth covering.

Our collective vigilance (was the buzz word back in the day) tends to be reserved for the messengers.

Edited by buster.

34 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

It is 90mins long 

Can't wait to hear this. Well done and let's hope it can provide comfort and optimism.