Dave King to Sell Shares to Club 1872

5 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

A lot of people asking regarding Chris Graham, I’m not sure what the issue is with him

However I took the decision not to question someone who wasn’t on the podcast themselves, didn’t seem fair 

I however pushed Laura on who was involved and was anyone behind club1872 and in the background. 

The answer is their is a few volunteers with three board members. 1 paid member of staff 

Personally I think that tells us everything but not sure why it’s a major issue. I appreciate I am obviously completely naive so apologies for that 

Chris Graham is a majorly divisive person amongst the support , initially I was a massive supporter of his   however he was given a position without merit and he blew it , he was then given another position,  paid for by Rangers ,DK, and that was to oversee Club1872 , he is at or was at every board meeting even though not elected , Laura was very clever in her answer ,let's just leave it at that ?

Listen , I am not going to give them a penny more until there is a clear out , I wouldn't trust this current board as far as I could throw them. So my views will only cloud the issues.

Good luck on the future Stevie .

On 08/12/2020 at 14:36, rbr said:

I’m more than keeping up , I’m not the one who can’t answer the questions .

Why didn't you answer the question I asked you on page 25 then?

Why are you asking about progress for Rangers when it was clear that I was referring to the progress of the "legacy" member scheme?

Maybe you just didn't read these posts, or the thread you recommended, for, uh, some reason.

41 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Why didn't you answer the question I asked you on page 25 then?

Why are you asking about progress for Rangers when it was clear that I was referring to the progress of the "legacy" member scheme?

Maybe you just didn't read these posts, or the thread you recommended, for, uh, some reason.

You didn’t ask a question on page 25 , you made a statement .

But to make this short and to the point , if the question is about progress for Rangers , I will continue with what not just myself but numerous posters have said regards this scheme , there is no progress for Rangers this is a private deal between Club1872 and DK .

DK further muddied the waters by saying Club1872 could put the money into the club if the club gave clear and concise agreements that they would convert that money into shares , after that DK would sell his shares to Club1872 , the fact that , that very scenario would take Club 1872 over the30% mark seemed to pass him by , given that the 3 bears were done for this very reason and working in a concert party  also worried me , facts , facts ,facts , DK is turning into our very own Donald Trump , play to the crowds and ignore those pesky facts .

8 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Wow!

That garbage was difficult to parse.

Really glad that you kept it, uh, short and to the point. Titter.

Titter , what age are you 14 , grow up.

16 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

A lot of people asking regarding Chris Graham, I’m not sure what the issue is with him

However I took the decision not to question someone who wasn’t on the podcast themselves, didn’t seem fair 

I however pushed Laura on who was involved and was anyone behind club1872 and in the background. 

The answer is their is a few volunteers with three board members. 1 paid member of staff 

Personally I think that tells us everything but not sure why it’s a major issue. I appreciate I am obviously completely naive so apologies for that 

Chris Graham is known to heavily influence C1872's decisions.

Dave King gives Chris Graham an apparently extremely overpaid job at Rangers.

The Chris Graham influenced C1872 turn down the chance to invest in the club at least twice and instead decide to raise £13m to buy Dave King's shares.

Are you really saying that you don't see the potential issue with that?

7 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The Chris Graham influenced C1872 turn down the chance to invest in the club at least twice and instead decide to raise £13m to buy Dave King's shares.

Laura was extremely clever in the way she answered Steveies question , because she knows damned well what the outcry would be if she made it public , there have been numerous member emailing into club1872 on this issue , not one has had a reply to their questions .

17 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Not sure where I said I didn’t see the the potential issues with that? Can you show me 

I gave a polite response in conversation 

I said - I didn’t see the issue with him and admitted freely, in the post you quoted, I wasn’t aware why there is an apparent depth of feeling against him (as a person). 

Hence why I wasn’t questioning someone who wasn’t on the podcast 

6 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Not sure where I said I didn’t see the the potential issues with that? Can you show me 

I gave a polite response in conversation 

I said - I didn’t see the issue with him and admitted freely, in the post you quoted, I wasn’t aware why there is an apparent depth of feeling against him (as a person). 

Hence why I wasn’t questioning someone who wasn’t on the podcast 

You said "I'm not sure what the issue is with him" and that what you had been told tells us everything. That suggests you didn't understand the conflict of interest (at best) which was backed up by the fact you didn't ask Laura why C1872 refused to take part in the club share issues, particularly when she emphasised that buying shares was their core aim.