[FT] Ross County 0 - 4 Rangers (Roofe 28; Tavernier 56; Morris 72 o.g.; Defoe 90+1)

Steven Gerrard has opened up on the flash point between the Ross County players and Rangers players prior to half-time during today's Scottish Premiership clash.

He said: "I only heard what my own players were saying. I didn't hear what came out of the Ross County player.

"I think that is for Ross County to deal with. But what I was hearing from my own players was a serious thing.

"It is for Ross County to deal with and the officials. Not me.

"It is not my business. It is for Stuart Kettlewell to deal with.

"If Stuart Kettlewell hears what was coming out of my players mouth I am sure he would want to deal with it if it is a serious issue."

Rangers boss Steven Gerrard opens up on what was said by Michael Gardyne in flash point | Glasgow Times

Great result again,what I noticed wad Gerrard being called over by Beale,who then showed him a possible blip in our line up and they are joined then by McAllister,with subs being made not long after.

Therefore good team work both off and on the field.:yesrfc:

25 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Think we can assume it was. And some wonder why players are still taking the knee. Hope Ross Co. deal with it in the right way.

I assume the player who said it had also taken a knee. Which kinda blows your theory out of the water.