[FT] Lech Poznan 0 - 2 Rangers (Itten 31; Hagi 72)

8 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think that narrative would actually work against us because I think they would normally be totally complacent, but Gerrard being in the other dugout would mean they would take the game very seriously to avoid the embarrassment of losing to him.

Bring it on !

Man Utd fans would love to have a coaching team as good and professional as SG&Co in their dugout, aslong as it wasn´t actually SG.

16 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think that narrative would actually work against us because I think they would normally be totally complacent, but Gerrard being in the other dugout would mean they would take the game very seriously to avoid the embarrassment of losing to him.

Man Utd go to Chelsea on the weekend after the 2nd leg.

I doubt they'd go full strength although that would only favour us if we were still in the tie.

We've got Hibs at Easter Road so it might end up being a reserve fixture ? 

• Frankie changed the title to Lech Poznan v Rangers Preview
27 minutes ago, compo said:

Would be nice to finish top of the group 

Have we ever finished top of a group? I might be wrong but I think this would be another first for the club and quite a milestone.

Edited by Bill

I believe our squad, regardless of who starts/plays, is strong enough to win tonight. I always believe you should always play your strongest team every time, I understand the like of Tav & Goldson are ever present however both aren't involved in Internationals so I wouldn't say they are over played! players would rather play than train, play and rest.