[FT] Lech Poznan 0 - 2 Rangers (Itten 31; Hagi 72)

18 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Wow, what a night for Patterson!

Won't get many opportunities this season (fingers crossed re Tav) so he needs to show up well against decent opposition and help convince the coaching team that he is an able deputy.

His only start for the club up until now was against Stranraer, with a second half against the Red Imps.

Might not get another chance to rest Tav until the Scottish Cup (end of January).

Edited by buster.

Benfica have gone with their strongest 11. Would be a bit disappointing to lose out narrowly by putting out a weaker team when our competitors aren’t doing the same. Finishing 2nd means losing out on half a million or so and getting a very hard draw in the next round.

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Lech Poznan v Rangers Preview
Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Think it will Itten down the middle with Aribo and Hagi either side tbh 

Probably correct, I was just thinking with Hagi being a bit lacking of pace, anyway I have Hagi for FGS, he's due a goal, although his form has been a bit iffy lately.

As long as we win, I'm delighted for young Patterson, with a bit of luck we might be a a couple of goals up and give the other young guys a wee run out

15 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Does anyone think Hagi might be played CF with Aribo & Itten either side?

Manager has said he'll play centrally but I'd imagine there will be a lot of rotation between the three.

• Frankie changed the title to Lech Poznan 0 - 0 Rangers
44 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Benfica have gone with their strongest 11. Would be a bit disappointing to lose out narrowly by putting out a weaker team when our competitors aren’t doing the same. Finishing 2nd means losing out on half a million or so and getting a very hard draw in the next round.

May be a strong team, but they're a goal down already...