[FT] Lech Poznan 0 - 2 Rangers (Itten 31; Hagi 72)

Very pleasing half all things considered. You will always lose something with Tavernier dropping out, but Patterson has looked great. Zungu has looked good, albeit  maybe just a little bit more likely to make a mistake than Davis. 

Itten has been great. I’ve been saying for a while I wish he would get more game time, I have to say from what we’ve seen tonight I’m not seeing why he hasn’t been given more opportunities over Morelos. He has won the ball working way back into our half too. 

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

Very pleasing half all things considered. You will always lose something with Tavernier dropping out, but Patterson has looked great. Zungu has looked good, albeit  maybe just a little bit more likely to make a mistake than Davis. 

Itten has been great. I’ve been saying for a while I wish he would get more game time, I have to say from what we’ve seen tonight I’m not seeing why he hasn’t been given more opportunities over Morelos. He has won the ball working way back into our half too. 

One thing is clear is that every player, as a squad are being well coached and they all buy into what SG & his staff are doing, excellent

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

Thought we started a bit complacently. Itten has given the gaffer food for thought.

I agree to an extent but I also think a strength of this side is when to expend energy to lift the tempo and when not to.

FWIW, I was more annoyed we didn't press so much when they were down to ten men for the better part of 7 or 8 mins.