[FT] Dundee Utd 1 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 26; Goldson 44)

I get the loyalty and generosity towards Morelos but if I'm honest he was completely out of tune with the rest of the team today. His yellow card summed it up. Gerrard's heart must have sunk to realise all their hard work with him could be undone so easily.

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

I get the loyalty and generosity towards Morelos but if I'm honest he was completely out of tune with the rest of the team today. His yellow card summed it up. Gerrard's heart must have sunk to realise all their hard work with him could be undone so easily.

I don't think he was out of tune, elbow apart I thought he had a decent 1st half, and at the moment, he can't buy a goal. However, he wasn't only player to miss guiltedged chances today. 

6 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Perhaps worth remembering in the Alfredo slaughtering what happened to him last time we played Dundee United at Ibrox, and that assault won’t have been forgotten.

Well remembered.

Michael Stewart dismissed the studding of the Columbian's upper thigh by Edwards. Just like last week's Gardyne incident, Stewart demanded Scottish football should move on quickly. Edwards was NOT cautioned, the game was restarted by a drop-ball.

Interesting to hear his views on tonight's Sportscene? I suspect he will demand Claire Whyte's intervention?

4 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Well remembered.

Michael Stewart dismissed the studding of the Columbian's upper thigh by Edwards. Just like last week's Gardyne incident, Stewart demanded Scottish football should move on quickly. Edwards was NOT cautioned, the game was restarted by a drop-ball.

Interesting to hear his views on tonight's Sportscene? I suspect he will demand Claire Whyte's intervention?

I suspect you’re spot on. They haven’t had a chance to embark on their favourite hobby, the slaughtering of Alfredo, all season long and there is absolutely no chance they are going to miss this opportunity tonight. I won’t be watching to find out.

We just need to keep winning.  

We'd have scored a barrel load if any of our forwards were in form today.  Itten or Defoe should've replace Alfie sooner.  Kent and Roofe both showed good movement but little end product.