[FT] Dundee Utd 1 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 26; Goldson 44)

32 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Perhaps worth remembering in the Alfredo slaughtering what happened to him last time we played Dundee United at Ibrox, and that assault won’t have been forgotten.

"Slaughtering"? What slaughtering? Do you mean the media?

Edited by Bill

The Rectum continues to Tweet.

Mostly, it's a dialogue between Jum and Angela Haggerty on the merits of today's car park protests at ra Stade de Gadd. However, his two latest broadcasts provide an insight into his deep sense of injustice. He has returned to Gerrard's post match reaction to Alfie's flying forearm, "I'm chipping in for a guide dog for him". When Rangers defeated United 4-zip at Ibrox in September, Jum's Twitter feed ended at half time when the light Blues were winning 2-0. He had nothing to say about Edwards studding of Morelos, probably knew he could rely on Michael Stewart to speak for him.

Still, it's good to know Jum is NOT hurting, his latest Tweet is straight out of the PQ stock reply,

"I knew Rangers would win today. As they should given the huge financial imbalance between them and Utd, and 2-1 is not the hiding it could have been. I have always regarded reffing as tough with split second calls .. etc, but the elbow decision today is just rank bad refereeing". 

Jum has nothing to say on the two penalty incidents. Jum is Rectum for all Undergraduates at Dundee Uni'. I hope the Guide Dog Training School in Forfar chase Jum's very public proclamation of a donation.

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

The Rectum continues to Tweet.

Mostly, it's a dialogue between Jum and Angela Haggerty on the merits of today's car park protests at ra Stade de Gadd. However, his two latest broadcasts provide an insight into his deep sense of injustice. He has returned to Gerrard's post match reaction to Alfie's flying forearm, "I'm chipping in for a guide dog for him". When Rangers defeated United 4-zip at Ibrox in September, Jum's Twitter feed ended at half time when the light Blues were winning 2-0. He had nothing to say about Edwards studding of Morelos, probably knew he could rely on Michael Stewart to speak for him.

Still, it's good to know Jum is NOT hurting, his latest Tweet is straight out of the PQ stock reply,

"I knew Rangers would win today. As they should given the huge financial imbalance between them and Utd, and 2-1 is not the hiding it could have been. I have always regarded reffing as tough with split second calls .. etc, but the elbow decision today is just rank bad refereeing". 

Jum has nothing to say on the two penalty incidents. Jum is Rectum for all Undergraduates at Dundee Uni'. I hope the Guide Dog Training School in Forfar chase Jum's very public proclamation of a donation.

They will make sure its brought to the attention of the compliance officer.