Europa League 2020/21 Round of 32 Draw: Royal Antwerp v RANGERS

Thats quite an amazing stat @ian1964, I wonder if it will still be the case when the first leg comes around, I doubt it somehow but even at this stage of the season for none of last seasons champions  (or even top 2/3/4) to be top of their league this year is probably unprecedented.

The Europa draw itself is brutal, but thankfully we avoided the worst of it. If we had drawn Antwerp in the group stages we would be saying fine, no problem, who else have we got! So from that perspective and seeing some of the other ties, I am delighted with what we have got and it should see us progress comfortably to the last 16 again and March European football.

53 minutes ago, compo said:

You can get a decent 9/1 for Rangers to reach  semifinal or 20/1 to be runners up and a whopping 40/1 to lift the trophy. 

Or you could settle for 7/2 to go I to the next round. 

Who is offering that ?

Don't usually get such generous bookies !

Decent enough draw and if our form remains as it is, or dare I say improves, we should have sufficient to progress. 

However, February is a long way off (in footballing terms) and plenty just as, or more important games to play / focus on prior to these games. Starting on Wednesday.

If we can keep all our players after January , and if we play to the same standard in Europe that we have these last 2-3 seasons , we will be fine , our biggest problem will be over confidence , something I don’t see in this team or this management team this year .

2 minutes ago, compo said:

McBOOKIE but beware of bookies bearing gifts that's why they drive Bentleys 

Can't find the price but I doubt anyone will offer 7/2 on us getting past Antwerp other than some kind of very limited stake offer.