All Hearts Players To Wear Number 26

I rarely watch them when they are on TV but caught about the last 20mins of the 90mins. 

Weirdly, the outcome and performance from the today is probably the best outcome for us. They struggled to defeat an average Championship side over 120mins, but it'll be enough to keep TLB in a job and for their dillusional fans that they are world beaters again. 

From what I saw, they are no better than average, this is a huge chance for us to win 55 and one we can't let slip.

13 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I rarely watch them when they are on TV but caught about the last 20mins of the 90mins. 

Weirdly, the outcome and performance from the today is probably the best outcome for us. They struggled to defeat an average Championship side over 120mins, but it'll be enough to keep TLB in a job and for their dillusional fans that they are world beaters again. 

From what I saw, they are no better than average, this is a huge chance for us to win 55 and one we can't let slip.

They were awful and they had an extra 30 minutes in their legs on a heavy pitch. Couldn't care less about their phoney trebles. Hearts demonstrated that they are still frail and continued to sew the seeds of doubt. And Lenninho keeps his job

Only watched penalty shoot out and what happened is down to arrogance of last two Jambos players by playing to the media with powder puff kicks,my grandson could have saved them.

Hearts had game won till these two imbeciles took their kicks.

Edited by MacK1950
I have a grandson not a grandstand.

18 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Only watched penalty shoot out and what happened is down to arrogance of last two Jambos players by playing to the media with powder puff kicks,my grandson could have saved them.

Hearts had game won till these two imbeciles took their kicks.

I couldn't agree more. Having gained the advantage, their next 2 kicks needed to be hit with power. Instead, they meekly side step them far too near to the keeper! The only positive in all this is Hazard seems to being lauded as some sort of saviour and hero. It has been quickly forgotten how dreadful he was at all 3 Hertz goals. I just prey there is no emergency plea to Southampton in January for Forster!