Covid-19 Vaccinations

Old arms bit stiff this morning after my vaccination was going to get the extension ladder out and go up on the roof to try and fix the blinking satellite dish but Mrs Compo has put her foot down I am grounded 

3 hours ago, compo said:

Old arms bit stiff this morning after my vaccination was going to get the extension ladder out and go up on the roof to try and fix the blinking satellite dish but Mrs Compo has put her foot down I am grounded 

I hope it was a good going Scottish vaccine and not the posh, upper class, Boris Johnston, Oxford one.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Just been talking to a friend on the phone him and his wife both 79 , he gets his jag next week and his wife two weeks later would it not make more sense to do them both at the same time 

I got my letter to go for mine at Louisa Jordan next Tuesday at 11.10 and shortly after the wife got a call from Doctor surgery to go up today at 11.02.

I duly dropped her at surgery and waited outside for her,we are obviously registered in same Practice so it would have made sense for us both to be done at same time there.

NHS common sense no chance in Scotland.

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Nicola today banging on about being on target every time she was questioned on being behind everyone else.

Complaining bitterly about the BRITISH Prime Minister's travel movements,would like to know what hers are:-

1) where is she actually staying e.g. her marital home or elsewhere.?

2) If elsewhere how is she being transported as it seems she does not drive?.