[FT] Rangers 3 (Roofe 73, 90+4; Itten 82) - 1 Motherwell

They served up some Claret sh*te and got the right reward. I doubt St. Johnstone will play anywhere like that at home.

Possession - 82-18

Shots - 20-4

On target - 8-2

Hagi made the most impact, providing a real outlet on the right, then Aribo got back to his best too.  Itten did the real damage with the second, that essentially blew their game plan out of the water.

So great to listen to unbiased folk at RTV, McCann and Kerr.

8 goals in 11 league games for Roofe, and look at his goals per minute ratio. His signing has been a game changer for me in that for the first time since Naismith we have a proven goalscorer supporting our main striker. 

BAF0077E-AD3C-4404-A87D-BAD2A5CB8050.png

8 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The Motherwell Keeper, Archer had nothing to do; other than pick the ball out of the net on three occasions.

Greegs had nothing to do, other than pick the ball out of the net once.

A particularly unique game?

We were laughing at McGregor near the end. There wasn’t a bit of dirt on his strip. No need to wash that strip ?

summed the game up for me

These type of victories and performances are often looked back on as "season defining". Let's hope this one is and in a positive way. 

A new / different challenge bit hats off to the team for their persistence and ability to turn the result around.