[FT] Rangers 3 (Roofe 73, 90+4; Itten 82) - 1 Motherwell

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Strangely, the matches in Perth and Paisley worry me more than the matches against the two Oirish sides.

For me, it's the cumulative effort required and spent.

For example, we will need to go to Paisley with all guns blazing and a very strong team.....that will then have the OF game a few days later.

Unless forced by injury, I don't think Zungu will start games. But is Davis capable of an intense programme?

We could really do with Ryan Jack back asap.

9 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Does the Admiralty know about this alternative organisation?

I've only gone and let it slip........What kind of tribute to David Cornwall is that ?

Edited by buster.

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

You can point to improved fitness, the quality of substitutes on our bench now and even grittier, stronger team spirit than last season if you want but my cousin didn't finish his work until around 4.15, he logged onto Rangers TV at 0-1 and then witnessed 20 minutes of the match where we scored 3 goals. We've both agreed he'll now follow this routine for every match from now on. League's in the bag for sure...

This is the way. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Strangely, the matches in Perth and Paisley worry me more than the matches against the two Oirish sides.

Yeh I know what you mean. St Mirren and St Johnstone are well organised sides who have been difficult to play against on their own ground this season against us and them. Really big games.

38 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Misinformation; valueless product. 

You could be Our Kind of Traitor. 

Just read this after coming from The Looking Glass War The Lounge., where so many girls are banging their drums.

Despite the banter with The Night Manager, I´m sure we're really all Absolute Friends !

Going back to the football,  I note Lennon back on the offensive #Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Cnut