Merry Christmas everyone

Evening all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Reiterating all the foregoing I wish all and sundry a Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year.

Have had a couple of things over past couple of days which helped me smile:-

1) Central heating back on after flow pipe leak,thanks Vokera engineer.?

2) An honest car mechanic who fixed my car,having diagnosed a broken spring,he phoned me to say that it wasn't it had just jammed and only took a nominal sum for his time,thanks Ryan.?

9 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Thanks to you and Ian for posting this. I’ve been quite pensive this evening about how strange this Christmas time has been, but after seeing this and watching the lads having a giggle, it has helped me drag myself out of my ambivalent stupor.

Merry Christmas Gersnet brothers and sisters - I hope you all have a great day!