[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 3 Rangers (Roofe 24; Kamara 31; Hagi 47)

I’m very happy with this line up. Hagi finally gets a start and Roofe plays in arguably his best position at CF. Morelos didn’t deserve to walk back in to the first 11 so I’m glad he didn’t. 

A big game for Aribo too. He’s still regaining his sharpness but he is key to bringing creativity to our build-up play. 

Edited by DMAA

One limitation in the starting 11 is the lack of noted goalscorers in the midfield or in the attack with the exception of Roofe.  Perhaps Hagi will step forward with a goal tonight or maybe Tav and Goldson will continue their success in finding the net.

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] St Johnstone v Rangers

Pleased with that team in a creative sense but we'll need to work hard and be physically strong as well.

I'm expecting a very tough match but these players have shown what they can do time after time this season so hoping for a quality performance tonight and improvement defensively when Saints do create something as well.

It's always about us! we are the only ones who can damage us! if we play as we can we will beat anyone!(in Scotland). The win against Motherwell restored a lot of confidence in me, and I would hope the squad.

We are a very different team/squad this season so if we are at it then it should be an easy win.

43 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Positivity from Gerrard. I'm glad we've introduced Hagi's inventiveness but I hope we don't miss Arfield's defensive work too much. A lot resting on Davis and Kamara dropping deep when required.

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Positivity from Gerrard. I'm glad we've introduced Hagi's inventiveness but I hope we don't miss Arfield's defensive work too much. A lot resting on Davis and Kamara dropping deep when required.

These kind of games are games Ryan Jack would start in when fit. There will be questions asked of Aribo out of possession here. 

• Frankie changed the title to St Johnstone 0 - 0 Rangers