[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 3 Rangers (Roofe 24; Kamara 31; Hagi 47)

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

BTW, several excellent performances: Goldson was superb, Barisic had his best game for a while IMO and Aribo, Hagi and Roofe all important in an attacking sense.

MotM for me though was Kamara who, after a dreadful giveaway early on, really run the show.

... so much so that Davis had essentially a pensioner`s game, probably also due to our attackers keeping the ball in their half most of the time.

Good good stuff.

Saw most of the first half but missed the 2nd. I’m really delighted with that. Roofe at CF and Hagi behind is exactly what I’ve wanted to see for ages. Aribo playing on the right side of the 3 and in his early season form is just a huge boost too. Crucial game time for Helander too, we need to get him fully fit. I won’t comment on Alfie as I haven’t seen the second half, other than to say I hope that miss removes any temptation to drop Hagi for him or play him ahead of Itten. Alfie should be settling for a bit part role until his form improves, it’s not fair on the other players who are playing well and have had to sit on the bench for much of the season. 

53 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Morelos played well when he came on. Yes he should have scored but, one bad pass aside, he looked sharp and remains an excellent choice. Thank goodness others are stepping up as well. 

I think that is one of the big differences to last year. There is competition for nearly every spot in the team.