[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 3 Rangers (Roofe 24; Kamara 31; Hagi 47)

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Hagi is a strange one - sometimes looks like he's never seen a football before but then sets up and scores

He had a few poor moments, but I thought aside from his involvement in the goals he still did very well for spells in the first half in particular. He takes the ball to feet in tight spaces very well and his link up play can be brilliant. He would have had the assist if the season if a goal had come from that flick. 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

One thing I like about Kent is that he always tries to get involved and never hides

I think far too much is made of this, I don’t believe any of our forwards hide and sometimes Kent “not hiding” involves him coming way too deep to pass the ball about. What he is very good at is the off the ball stuff, like the way he won the ball before we scored the first goal. But I certainly don’t think he deserves to be in the “starts every game” category, you should be impacting the result a lot more to be in that category. 

Edited by DMAA

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

He had a few poor moments, but I thought aside from his involvement in the goals he still did very well for spells in the first half in particular. He takes the ball to feet in tight spaces very well and his link up play can be brilliant. He would have had the assist if the season if a goal had come from that flick. 

Hagi and Aribo proved last night that they are crucial if we are struggling to Tav/Borna in behind. Along with an effective front man (Roofe) they can create through the middle with their passing and quick feet

4 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Hagi and Aribo proved last night that they are crucial if we are struggling to Tav/Borna in behind. Along with an effective front man (Roofe) they can create through the middle with their passing and quick feet

Learning from experience.

You need Plans A, B and C......as well as just changing personel.

If we get a repeat of the Livingston 0-0 scenario, we'll end going the more direct route earlier.

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

Learning from experience.

You need Plans A, B and C......as well as just changing personel.

If we get a repeat of the Livingston 0-0 scenario, we'll end going the more direct route earlier.

Agree. Just glad Aribo is looking back to his sharpness. He is our game changer IMO

17 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Absolutely. With Roofe up top, Aribo, Hagi and Kamara behind you have so much technical quality there, players who are so good at quick pass and move football. That’s the football I love to watch. Arfield is also very good at this. 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Exactly. It's a vital alternative.