[FT] Rangers 1 (Hagi 33) - 0 Hibernian

Fantastic result today. Hibs are a dangerous team and it was head in hand stuff for the last 15 but we got over the line. Results are all that matter in this period of the season. Every win is more pressure on the throat of that lot. 

I'm delighted. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Well worth noting how well we defended these.  Once or twice we looked unsure defensively but, generally, we were very good again.

Agreed.

Heart attack stuff though?

We were also unlucky not to score twice from our corners!

28 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Poor performance  and poor tactics.   Severe lack of urgency in our gameplay.   Sick and tired of davis and his side and back passes.    Play like this against the scum and we will lose.

And yet, last seasons League Cup Final saw us utterly destroy them and lose 1-0. One of the best performances against them that I can remember. 

I'll take a 1-0 victory against them no matter how we perform right now, and sure all Rangers fans would accept the same.

4 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The SG brand doesn't half get us the attention !!

PQ must be beeling !

If DK was behind this appointment, kudos in so many different ways !

Edited by buster.

Just now, buster. said:

The SG brand doesn't half get us the attention !!

If DK was behind this appointment, kudos in so many different ways !

AFAIK DK was directly involved in getting SG? DK is a massive Liverpool fan.

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

And yet, last seasons League Cup Final saw us utterly destroy them and lose 1-0. One of the best performances against them that I can remember. 

I'll take a 1-0 victory against them no matter how we perform right now, and sure all Rangers fans would accept the same.

And all we heard from all the Rangers hating Scottish gutter press is good teams win badly!

7 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

And all we heard from all the Rangers hating Scottish gutter press is good teams win badly!

Sometimes, the result is far more important than the performance - like any time we play them... ? 

Sweating it for the last 20 minutes but we got over the line. Would take that all day long if my heart can. Considering the conditions and the fact Hibs played to their best (imo), I felt that was a very good performance. Most pleasing for me was that Hagi will get another boost in confidence after that goal something I think will do him the world of good.