[FT] Rangers 1 (Hagi 33) - 0 Hibernian

Another win so I’m delighted. 

Another game and goal for Hagi too which is great after he had been pretty much frozen out for months which I still find hard to understand. 

Morelos looked hungry when he came on and he did well, but probably should have scored again. 

Aribo was really good too. He adds so much creativity and quality to our team. 

I’m tired of talking about Kent tbh, he has some qualities but loses the ball so much and doesn’t cause the opposition back-line the problems others do so I just don’t don’t see him as the stick-on starter, full 90 minutes player Gerrard seems to. 

?? Ianis Hagi for Rangers this season: ☑️ 16 starts ️ 3 goals ?️ 9 assists ? 1.5 key passes per game ? 2nd in SPFL - Assists ? Unbeaten in all of his starts ? Top of the SPFL table Scored the match winner v. Hibernian today! ?

7 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Another win so I’m delighted. 

Another game and goal for Hagi too which is great after he had been pretty much frozen out for months which I still find hard to understand. 

Morelos looked hungry when he came on and he did well, but probably should have scored again. 

Aribo was really good too. He adds so much creativity and quality to our team. 

I’m tired of talking about Kent tbh, he has some qualities but loses the ball so much and doesn’t cause the opposition back-line the problems others do so I just don’t don’t see him as the stick-on starter, full 90 minutes player Gerrard seems to. 

Kent asks questions of the opposition which often it can answer;

Hagi asks questions of the opposition which often it can't. 

53 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Poor performance  and poor tactics.   Severe lack of urgency in our gameplay.   Sick and tired of davis and his side and back passes.    Play like this against the scum and we will lose.

Perspective please. The priority was a win and 3 pts. The clean sheet was a bonus. Did we play our best game of the season? Far from it but these are the games that will win titles. We simply cannot reach the heights for every game. 

Delighted with the win and first half performance. Second half I thought we were second best all over the park and we were lucky not to concede as we gave away ball control and territory to an impressive Hibs side who won’t be shut out very often this season if they can keep that level up.

Im just going to take away the positives from this one, the victory, clean sheet, some lovely crisp passing in the first half, and turn the attention to some cold hard revenge on Wednesday to right the wrongs from our worst performance of the season a couple of weeks ago.