Excited...but a bit apprehensive

14 hours ago, Soulglo said:

Factually inaccurate, howso? What is it with Rangers forums, if u don’t say aye we’re gonna do them, you’re a Celtic fan. Factually inaccurate for sure.

Simple fact is if you keep wanting to discuss Celtic instead of Rangers, it makes people naturally suspicious.

16 hours ago, Soulglo said:

Looking forward to next Sat so much, assuming we take the 3 pts at Paisley, it’s the big one, I’m mega excited at the prospect of stretching it further...but a bit wary too. If they were to win they have 4 games in hand, that gives me the chills.

The analogy, 'Fishing with Grenades' was obviously a bit complicated, I apologise.

Let's make it easier, take a gun and shoot yourself in a foot, then shoot yourself in the head. After completion, you find yourself able to hop back to the keyboard, then type in, 'KERRYDALE ....'. I suspect you will find the comfort you desire, and you never know, might find yourself invited to a one legged man's arse kicking party?

Edited by 26th of foot

50 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

We showed at the piggery just 10 weeks ago how to play the bheasts, we dont need anyone else to show us. A repeat of that performance will do fine.

They’ve changed their keeper & CB’s since then. Hearts were putting balls right into the centre of their defence last week & they (in particular the keeper) were struggling. 

They have clear weaknesses in defence. We need to exploit that next Saturday 

It's an unusual old firm where you could make the argument that any result has a positive spin. Obviously winning is the best outcome, but if that galena celtic are at the point that even winning games in hand and the remaining OF fixtures isn't enough, they need fake from elsewhere. That might be enough to prompt a managerial change. If we lose then the board might be of the pinion that things have improved and keep going...

1 hour ago, RabiDuck said:

It's an unusual old firm where you could make the argument that any result has a positive spin. Obviously winning is the best outcome, but if that galena celtic are at the point that even winning games in hand and the remaining OF fixtures isn't enough, they need fake from elsewhere. That might be enough to prompt a managerial change. If we lose then the board might be of the pinion that things have improved and keep going...

I'm struggling to see any positive spin from a defeat.

We are in the territory where Ponts win Prizes, the rest is decoration.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

I'm struggling to see any positive spin from a defeat.

We are in the territory where Ponts win Prizes, the rest is decoration.

Agreed, a win is best outcome obviously, but if a defeat leads to Lenton staying in post longer thats at least a small silver lining...