Surprised that mob are as big as that as it goes. The proverbial “form goes oot the windy” match. Home advantage counts for nothing either just now with no fans in the stadium. 

Still wouldn’t bet on that mob if Marty McFly posted an annual through my letterbox!

I'd imagine the next few days will see the odds on Celtic shortening as many neutrals, as well as their support, see value in that price. ie. next Friday might well show a truer reflection of the here and now. Personally I think it's more 11/10 for us and 15/8 them.

This season has saw us being favourites to win away in Europe against the likes of Liege and Lech. Unusual, but the bookies were proven to be right, so when they make us odds-on after conceding one goal at Ibrox in 10/10 league victories, there is obvious reason to why. Thereafter, the money put down may alter odds.

Edited by buster.

32 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I don't recommend taking any offer until after Wednesday's match against St Mirren.

This is a game where the outcome will be measured, by both sides, on two criteria:

-goals; and

-injuries to Rangers' players.

You will have to have access to an online account as the wee woman in Bute house has them all in lockdown 

22 hours ago, Uilleam said:

I don't recommend taking any offer until after Wednesday's match against St Mirren.

This is a game where the outcome will be measured, by both sides, on two criteria:

-goals; and

-injuries to Rangers' players.

and

-red cards to Rangers' players.

IIRC an in-form Kenny Miller missed a New Year OF fixture after a midweek red card against Peter Houston's Dundee Utd side (we won the match 7-1). In the previous OF fixture that season, Miller had scored both Rangers goal in a 2-1 victory at Ibrox.

This was a decade or so ago and the OF fixture played on the 3rd of January finished 1-1, with two goals deep into the second half (79 and 81 mins). For some, Lee McCulloch's headed equaliser may have felt like a tribute to the 66.

IMO, that season was to shape many things that were to come down the line but that is another story and nowt to do with odds.

Edited by buster.