The Winter 2020/21 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Cosgrove has been awful this season tbh, he looks more like the big cairthorse that he did before his one season wonder period. Hibs will end up with Thumb heid again, once that lot finally realise he's no interested in getting himself fit once again. He'll be even more of a nitwit at Easter road, as hard to believe as it is.

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

I read this morning that Birmingham have made a bid for Nisbet from Hibs. I've been impressed with him when I've seen Hibs this season, thought he linked up play really well on Wednesday but fell away after half time. His career is interesting. Released by Thistle then working his way through the leagues at various different sides and now looking like he's going to the English Championship for a couple of million and possibly the Scotland squad for the Euros. Losing him will weaken Hibs and if Aberdeen sell Cosgrove too then I suspect Celtic won't have any problems securing second. Shame.  

I thought he was awful against us both times. Sorry just don't see him as the answer to Scotland's striking problems.

On 28/01/2021 at 10:25, Frankie said:

On the face of it another interesting signing for the defence. Given he's also left-sided, one wonders if Balogun and/or Helander will still be here next season?

My thoughts too. Balogun, Helander, Bassey, Katic and Edmundson. My guess is that as he can play left back as well, the management sees no future for Bassey.

32 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Cosgrove has been awful this season tbh, he looks more like the big cairthorse that he did before his one season wonder period. Hibs will end up with Thumb heid again, once that lot finally realise he's no interested in getting himself fit once again. He'll be even more of a nitwit at Easter road, as hard to believe as it is.

cosgrove has been clean through on our keeper twice that i recall and both times were hilarious. 

no idea what to do before doing nothing. 

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

My thoughts too. Balogun, Helander, Bassey, Katic and Edmundson. My guess is that as he can play left back as well, the management sees no future for Bassey.

He's not replacing Bassey. You don't bring in a guy that can maybe fill in at LB to discard a very good prospect (Bassey) from his natural position. That just doesn't make sense. 

Edmundson or Katic will be surplus, IMO - preferably Katic. 

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

cosgrove has been clean through on our keeper twice that i recall and both times were hilarious. 

no idea what to do before doing nothing. 

Yup, in that last game he was clean through and bore down on our goal with the conviction of a junior centre hauf! ?

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

According to SSN, Jordan Jones to undergo a medical at Sunderland ahead of a loan move until the end of the season. 

I think that's him finished at Rangers. 

Probably for the best. 

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

According to SSN, Jordan Jones is having a medical at Sunderland ahead of a loan move until the end of the season. 

Not a great idea for him, from what I hear when he was at Killie he was never away from Middlesborough after games. Another good player wasted by his own inability to take his career seriously.