The Winter 2020/21 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

46 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Added:

IN - Jack Simpson (24) - England, CH - Bournemouth, contr. till 6/2021 - LINK - TM

IN - Nnamdi Ofoborh (21) - Nigeria, CM - Bournemouth, contr. till 6/2021 - LINK - TM

IN - Siriki Dembele (21) - Scotl. / Ivory Coast, ST - Peterborough, contr. tilll 6/2021 - LINK (DR link) - TM

Thought Cardiff had a bid accepted for Simpson ?

38 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Trending on Twitter?

RANGERS target Fashion Sakala has dropped a cryptic transfer clue on social media amid speculation linking the forward with a move to Ibrox.

The 23-year-old striker, currently on the books at Belgian outfit Oostende, will be a free agent in the summer and has just six months left on his deal - meaning he can now speak to other clubs to negotiate his next move.

Steven Gerrard's side have been credited with an interest in the Zambia internationalist, with the Premiership league leaders reportedly chasing a pre-contract move for the forward.

Sakala is currently believed to be weighing up his options with a host of clubs chasing his signature - with the in-demand striker dropping a subtle clue on Instagram.

Under a post, one user left a comment imploring Sakala to "come to Rangers" - with the Ibrox target 'liking' the comment.

However, if Gerrard wants to get the deal done, he will have to give Sakala assuarances over his playing time - with the striker previously insisting that he will not move clubs just to sit on the bench.

He said: "Yes, there is interest from other teams. At the same time, talks are ongoing with KV Oostende about a new contract and we will see where we end up.

"I play in one of the best leagues in the world. If I were to leave, both the club and I would benefit from it. But I am still very happy here.

"For me, signing a new contract would be no problem at all. I feel good here and have played almost every week in recent seasons.

"If I decided to go to a new club, it would need to be somewhere I got to play every week and was content. But honestly, I am in no hurry to leave because I am happy here."

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19028423.rangers-target-fashion-sakala-teases-ibrox-move-social-media/

Rangers have agreed pre-contract deals with Bournemouth duo Nnamdi Ofoborh and Jack Simpson – and haven’t ruled out snaring the
pair of them now.

The Ibrox club, who moved a step closer to the title on Saturday with a 5-0 rout of Ross County, are keen on the Cherries pair, who are both free agents this summer.

MailSport understands Rangers have already tied up Bosman moves for the Nigerian midfielder and English centre-back.

But they are now pursuing the possibility of a January swoop for Ofoborh in particular as gaffer Steven Gerrard looks to add more midfield cover for the Premiership run in, especially with Scott Arfield currently injured.

Rangers could strike a deal for Ofoborh similar to the one that got them Glen Kamara when he arrived from Dundee in 2019 and cost them just £50,000.

But MailSport understands that Bournemouth would be looking for a fee in the region of £300,000 for Ofoborh, who has six months left on his current deal with the English Championship outfit.