[FT] St Mirren 0 - 2 Rangers (Roofe 27; Morelos 33)

• Frankie changed the title to St Mirren 0 - 2 Rangers (Roofe 27; Morelos 33)

I think it's a ploy to spread St Mirren wide: Kamara and Aribo are wide, almost vacating the middle.

I think Davis and the CB need to use it to get balls into the feet of the front three. 

We've made a situational back three too, with Davis has taken up a position between the CBs. 

I thought that was to give some space for Helander and Goldson (Goldson seemed to be marked closely) to pass out - because it gives St Mirren's forwards another man to press. But, it also draws the midfield on to us, hopefully creating space. 

The danger is, a misplaced pass could see them on us. 

I like the situational back three, but I'd now like to see Kamara and Aribo come narrower to cover. We're two up: we don't need to risk it.  

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] St Mirren 0 - 2 Rangers (Roofe 27; Morelos 33)

We've changed it tactically, which is good to see, but we've not actually used it well: We weren't finding the front three at all. 

We've been clinical in taking our only two chances, both delivered with a huge slice of luck.   

St Mirren have nullified Goldson, Tavernier and Barisic, who are our main passers from the back. 

I think that's why we have changed it -- giving Davis more room in a deeper role -- which has worked OK, but we need to see the front three find some space.