[FT] St Mirren 0 - 2 Rangers (Roofe 27; Morelos 33)

16 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It was certainly surprising - he was head and shoulders above the rest of the team today.

I thought Davis had a great game as well, however I wouldn't disagree with Kamara getting it. I thought Davis was all over the pitch picking up loose balls and nipping in stealing the ball. At the end of the day it's a great 3pts, the game against them will take care of itself.

Amazing to get another 3 points and a clean sheet but that's 4/5 games now that we haven't looked even close to our best. Winning through a patch of indifferent performances is a fantastic sign of progress but is anyone else slightly concerned at how are full backs are being nullified? Tav and Borna are just not having the same influence on games as they were earlier in the campaign. Thoughts?

16 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Amazing to get another 3 points and a clean sheet but that's 4/5 games now that we haven't looked even close to our best. Winning through a patch of indifferent performances is a fantastic sign of progress but is anyone else slightly concerned at how are full backs are being nullified? Tav and Borna are just not having the same influence on games as they were earlier in the campaign. Thoughts?

Yep, I worry it's tiredness but hope they prove us wrong.