[FT] Rangers 1 (C. McGregor 70 o.g.) - 0 Celtic

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Barjonas, Stewart, Jones and Middleton all look very unlikely to feature much. If they could be moved on that would free up some cash for one quality signing in that position maybe. There is Barker too but the management rate him. 

Barker was outstanding today when he came on....

9 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

I find it hard to actually determine what Zungu's attributes are, as we really see so little of him. How many games has started? I can only think of 2? How many 90mins? I'm sure some of the Gersnet "Statto's" will put me right? He has been thrown on late in a few to shore up / defend leads. To me, it's a real Catch 22. To see what he has in his locker I think he needs a consistent run, but its hard to see him getting that opportunity. I seem to recall, Ryan Jack having a very shaky start to his Rangers career (a lot through injury I know) but I just feel the guy has had limited opportunity to show much.

Jack’s early problems were red cards not injuries. 

9 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

I find it hard to actually determine what Zungu's attributes are, as we really see so little of him. How many games has started? I can only think of 2? How many 90mins? I'm sure some of the Gersnet "Statto's" will put me right? He has been thrown on late in a few to shore up / defend leads. To me, it's a real Catch 22. To see what he has in his locker I think he needs a consistent run, but its hard to see him getting that opportunity. I seem to recall, Ryan Jack having a very shaky start to his Rangers career (a lot through injury I know) but I just feel the guy has had limited opportunity to show much.

Not much to go on, but good at winning the ball back and passing. He has been signed as a Davis deputy and would likely get a run in the team if Davis was to get injured. Jury is out on how good he is/can be. 

Just now, DMAA said:

Barjonas, Stewart, Jones and Middleton all look very unlikely to feature much. If they could be moved on that would free up some cash for one quality signing in that position maybe. There is Barker too but the management rate him. 

Bottomline is that I'm happy enough to leave it with SG and RW. 

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

Bottomline is that I'm happy enough to leave it with SG and RW. 

I really like Ross Wilson and I’m excited going into every transfer window at the moment, even though I don’t expect much in this one. 

9 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Not much to go on, but good at winning the ball back and passing. He has been signed as a Davis deputy and would likely get a run in the team if Davis was to get injured. Jury is out on how good he is/can be. 

I think it's always hard (and sometimes harsh) to judge players on a few starts and a scattering of cameo appearances

Watching the Hearts V Dundee game, guy in middle of park for Dundee has been outstanding, head and shoulders above any other player on the pitch - might be worth a punt - names Adam, Charlie Adam ?