Pump the brakes...we've won nothing yet.

I tend to be as tentative as anyone when it comes to this type of thing...but there are now grounds for fans (not team) to relax and enjoy. This is mirrored by their resignation,..just becoming real.

IMO, It's done (deal closed) if we win our next four.

Edited by buster.

7 minutes ago, buster. said:

I tend to be as tentative as anyone when it comes to this type of thing...but there are now grounds to relax and enjoy (to a reasonable degree). This is mirrored by their resignation,..just becoming real.

IMO, It's done (deal closed) if we win our next four.

As long as there is still "ifs" in the conversation, I won't be able to relax ?

We are in a position to cope with two draws and two defeats.  This could happen if the playing squad get complacent.  There are plenty of tough fixtures ahead including two against Celtic.  For that to be a problem Celtic would also need to win every single match.

This will be down to the management. Gerrard needs to keep them focused. Lennon will be a caretaker at best so we don't know how that will affect Celtic's form.